i love the blogging world. and when i’m away, i miss it terribly.
it’s true. i miss all of you. you, who read my blog, whether i know you or not. whether you comment or not (though, i am a girl who loves a comment!). i miss you when i am away, and i cherish all of your thoughts, your comments, and your willingness to read through the things happening in my little life. this blog world has become very important to me. a place to share my thoughts, to process my experiences, and to read about your lives as well (you, who are readers & bloggers). it is a way to be connected with people from all over the world, and i am all about that! it’s so important to me to keep in touch with my near & dear, and to get to know more people; and this blog has allowed me to capture a little picture of my life in sweden for all of those i left behind in the states, and a chance to find new, never-met-before, friends who i now call my blogging friends. what a support this blog has been for me! and what an even bigger support each of you has been in my life. you may be silent or unknown supporters, but somehow i can feel all of you. and i thank you for coming by my little corner of cyberspace and sharing a part of my life.
ok. on to another thing. about a week ago, when i was in the states, i read a comment on one of my blogs which said that i was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by se perdre dans les images! thank you so much! i was totally shocked & honored to be nominated! with this award comes a few rules to follow… kind of like paying it forward. so, after a week (or maybe even 2!), i am finally doing my part.
- add the Versatile Award pic on your blog post
- thank the blogger who nominated you
- share 7 random things about yourself
- nominate 15 fellow bloggers
- inform the bloggers of their nomination
7 random things about me:
- i’m addicted to potato chips & french fries.
- one day i hope to take part in a sit-in, protest, or march for something i believe in.
- when i was a kid, i wanted to be a detective.
- nature is one of my best friends.
- i believe that there is a universal truth found in all religions.
- i loooove to drive! the longer the distance, the bigger the adventure!
- i think everyone should really get to know at least one homeless person at some point in their life.
here are the bloggers that i pass the award on to… they are writers who make me laugh, challenge me to think, and inspire me to live. click on them and discover someone new!
(in no particular order. except that my wife is first. hehe)
- eighteen layers of wallpaper
- i am a branch
- ny through the lens
- german-american abroad
- silly wrong but vivid right
- the writer says
- the lesbian next door
- for the love of wanderlust
- trista hudzik reynolds pottery
- giraffe on a stick
- living hypothetically
- lanie in the city
- sarah on the go
thanks again for the nomination!! now get busy reading some new blogs!