day 4: fun! let’s lighten the mood.
after some days of some pretty heavy stuff, i thought i’d share this post… a combo of my instagram photo challenge pics from april and a little tip on how you can get in on the fun. i’m in desperate need of something light & fun right now. so, here are some things that made me very happy throughout the month of april.
thanks to the creative blogger at fatmumslim, i have now figured out how to make a collage of photos from my instagram pictures. and it’s super easy. so, if you have instagram & wanna join in the creative fun, here’s a little how to.
- visit printsgram
- log into your instagram account (upper right corner of the page)
- choose which poster layout you would like = how many pics you want in the collage
- name your collage
- drag your photos into the poster/collage. they are across the bottom of the page, so it’s easy to see & choose which ones you want.
- after you’ve finished that, click create
- download your pdf collage to your computer. or right click & save to your desktop. or if you have a mac, just drag the photo to your desktop (this ensures that the pic isn’t so huge. downloading the pdf makes the pic bigger).
- post your collage where you want. you may want/need to resize or “save for web” in photoshop for the best quality.
- if you want your collage printed, just follow the instructions to order. otherwise, creating the collage is free! and easy!
hope you enjoy. happy friday, dear readers.
sending you thoughts of happiness and peace.