lately i’m digging these different lists that pop up and make their way through blogs. i think it’s fun to do a post that’s a bit different. it helps me to not get stuck or bored or repetitive. plus, i love love love reading your blog posts, when you do lists too. it’s so fun to learn more about each other, don’t ya think?
today i’m doing a list that i got from my love. check out her post >>> here.
ok. here i go:
5 things I think about a lot
• making holiday preparations! getting ideas, making lists, and feeling super excited
• how i am going to create my own business. what i need to do/how i go about it. i’m in a brainstorming phase right now. i’m pondering exactly what my values are, my purpose, my direction, what want to focus on and offer. and how i will use this blog. it is all so inspiring and i am so motivated. so much is running around my head and i’m scribbling it down everywhere it feels like. so, it’s gonna be time to gather all of my thoughts into a plan. squeeee!
• how much i miss my family in the states. and how much i miss the states.
• my love’s treatment and the ways i can support her… what meals i am going to prepare. creating creative, comfortable, healthy menus (thanks to pinterest + some info we have from lina’s previous treatment days) for the week and grocery lists.
• making a pilgrimage to india. a huge dream of mine. one day!
4 things that smell wonderful
• christmas trees
• hops brewing in a brewery
• the salty air at beach/ocean
• mexican food
3 things I want to improve in my life/get better at
• using my time wisely. staying motivated.
• cooking and baking
• setting a blogging routine of scheduling and posting + successfully doing it
2 things I miss in my closet
1 thing I want to do before 2015 is over
• finish. a. rough. draft. of. my. book.
that’s it! my 5 to 1 countdown. so, my friends, do you want to join in? come on! take this fun little survey/list and share it on your blog. (tip: if you’re stuck and don’t know what to write about, it’s the perfect thing to jump start your creativity).
wishing you a fabulous thursday! tonight, we’re having a dear friend come to visit for the weekend – so i’m pretty stoked. have a good one, peeps!