who’s ready for a photo challenge?! it’s march 1 today, and that means that it’s time to embark on a new journey. yessss. this month i collaborated with paige at for the love of wanderlust to come up with a theme based on every day life.
it’s so easy to always wish for big, crazy, super exciting moments in life and forget that the daily, ordinary moments can be (and are!! just as extraordinary. so, this month we are celebrating the mundane. the regular. the ordinary. the little moments that make up our days, which, in turn, make up our lives. here’s how we’re gonna photograph these moments:
there is a specific theme for each week, a certain time of day. but, there are no word prompts to challenge/inspire you. rather, you are left on our own to snap a shot each day of what’s happening in your life. and, if you say there is nothing much happening in your life, then i say, get creative!
here’s your challenge:
how to play:
the ways to participate are the same as always. but, if you’ve forgotten or if this is your first time participating, here are a few tips:
- week 1 march 1-7: take photos of your mornings, one photo per morning
- week 2 march 8 – 14: now, snap a photo every noon/midday. again, one a day
- week 3 march 15 – 21: moving on the evenings. how are you spending your evening this week? snap one photo a day
- week 4 march 22 – 28: finally, snag a shot of what is happening at night, once a day
- for the last 3 days i have something interesting planned:
- march 29: what’s your favorite time of day? take a picture of it!
- march 30: highlight of the day: what was your favorite moment today?
- march 31: my day in 9 frames: take 9 photos throughout your day, and if you have a collage app on your phone, make a 9 square collage and share your entire day with us!
and if you want to become part of the bllphotoaday community, just follow me at @_belovelive_ on instagram. and use the hashtag #bllphotoaday when you post your IG photo. then, you’ll see everyone else’s photos too. and there are some amazing people taking part from all over the world. check ‘em out!
if you don’t have or don’t want instagram (which is totally fine!), then simply post your pics on facebook or on your blog. but, let me know, so i can follow along. i’ll do my best to spread the word that you are participating. however, the best way to create a photo journey community is actually on instagram. buuuuut, there is one more option… you can post your photos every day to belovelive’s facebook page! perhaps we can get that community growing as well! invite your FB friends to “like” belovelive’s page and then our community will spread even further & wider! think of all the inspiration! click here to go to belovelive’s page.