just a few pictures from the past few days… our snomageddon experience. since i live in the middle of the city, i haven’t had to brave the roads, trains, or buses like others (lucky me). so, it’s been beautiful. and peaceful. and most definitely christmas-y.
1. get up as late as possible and throw on some clothes.
2. meet some friends at a designated place in the city & jump in their car.
3. head off to a somewhat unknown destination.
4. walk through the woods to get to said destination
5. enjoy a picnic breakfast and great conversation for about 3 hours in the sunshine.
6. go home satisfied, at peace, and ready to continue seizing the day.
love & peace to you all.