the week that we bought our own place // 9

Hey, you guys! Hope you all have had a good week. Over here, we’ve had an intense and exciting time. As most of your already know, we bought an apartment this week + are spending this weekend moving in!  I’m still having a hard time believing that all of this is happening –  and I am beyond grateful. There are truly no words.

I’ve got tons of stories to tell about this week, but we don’t have Internet in our new place, so I’m just doing a quick update on my phone. Hehe.

But, it’s also gotten me thinking about these weekly updates on the sacred everyday. I think I’m going to go back to simply posting a bit of text + tons of photos. I didn’t quite get connected with my little 4-3-2-1 format that I was using. So, here we go!  A few photos from this week!

Wishing you a beautiful Sunday, and hopefully a few moments of magic and gratitude of your own!

xoxo. liz.

29 comments

1. Miriam says:

Happy move-in weekend! Life is wild!

2. Mathilde says:

So happy for you guys! Congrats on being home owners and I hope your move goes smoothly this weekend!:) hugs and love!

3. Rachel says:

Oh Liz this is such exciting news! Nothing like the feeling of having your own little sanctuary that you can do as you please with. Congratulations!

4. Tracy Smith says:

What a gorgeous place! I LOVE those kitchen cabinets! Actually, I love everything about it. πŸ™‚

5. Yay! The little bits that can be seen from your apartment, it looks gorgeous! Congrats!

• Liz says:

Thank you, and thank you! We absolutely love it! How is it going for you? It looks like you are loving it so far – I do hope so!

• We are indeed loving it here so far. It is such a change from our last place. It’s still a temporary place, or better said, indefinite place, but it’s good.
        It must be interesting being disconnected from the internet for this long! Do you find you want/need it? Or do you get used to it without it?

6. estherjulee says:

Congratulations on your new place!! πŸ™‚ It’s definitely a big milestone. Hope you get settled in smoothly!

7. lanie belluz says:

What a cute place! Congrats!!

8. So happy for you both! Enjoy your new home xx

9. Holly says:

Congrats again! So awesome that you’ve bought your own place! And those floors πŸ™‚ πŸ˜‰

10. Liz says:

LIZZZZ! I just spent the night catching up on your life, this is SO amazing!! Good things can happen even when they seem unexpected. I am so happy for the two of you, congrats on your new home. Can’t wait to read along as you make it your own. xoxo

• Liz says:

Heyyyyyy!! We are so freaking excited and loving it to pieces! Thanks so much for keeping in touch. How are things in the Big Apple? Spring must be beginning to spring forth now, right?! πŸ™‚

11. Meghan says:

Hey Liz! I love the photos of your new place! Thank you for sharing them with us! Lots of love to you both! xoxo

• Liz says:

Hey, Meghan!! Thanks so much! I sure do hope that your adventures and travels are going well! Sending you lots of love. xoxo

12. kate365til says:

Sorry I am a few days late in seeing this! Finally sitting down to read all my favorite blogs! This is so exciting!!!! The place is absolutely perfect and you two look so blissed out. Enjoy making your place a home πŸ™‚

• Liz says:

We are in absolutely bliss states of heaven here… loving it so much! Thanks so much for catching up . Hope all is well with you and that you are feeling good! I so need to catch up on your blog! xo

13. Aww…you two are adorable! SO happy for you, I need to catch up with your writing. Glad it is working out, looks very cozy. <3

• Liz says:

Hehe. You are too kind, girl!! Thanks for checking in and keeping up! Can’t wait to get connected again and catch up on your blog! xo

14. Audrey says:

Congratulations!!! It looks just perfect. Wishing you much happiness in your new home <3

share your soul...

liz

liz

slow living. photography. craft beer. spirituality. moon + stars. bare feet. road trips. mexican food. blankets. the ocean. journals. coffee. airplanes. forests. meditation. eating out. cacti. playlists. family time. zola the cat. lina, my love.

View Full Profile →