create + inspire

a book in a month: i’m doing it!

3 May 2015

dear friends + family, i’ve set out on a month long journey to complete my book (temporarily named “From Death to Life: How I Found Inner Peace”) by the end of may!!

it is with super sweaty palms + a fluttering heart that i write this to you… it feels so revealing. i am putting it out there, and i am so scared of not following through. but, even more than that, i’m excited! besides, we don’t get anywhere unless we try. and we get even further if we don’t try, but just do it.

and I WANT YOUR INPUT! i have lots of ideas, and i have already started, and much of the book is based on my writings here on the blog, but i want to hear what you want to hear about my journey to inner peace. anything is fair game! what questions do you have? what interests you? how can i help you on your own journey? what stories do you want to hear? and do you want to hear my story in chronological form or as a collection of writings?

please leave me a comment TODAY, as i have a very motivated, tight schedule. hehe. i’d truly, absolutely love (and appreciate!) your input!

so, comment away, friends. thank you!

onwards + upwards! xoxo

• Reply Louise Gallagher 3 May 2015 at 16:52

Wow! good for you. Way to go!

I love your writings that balance spirituality of all natures. I always yearn to hear/read more as you continually help me understand my own spiritual nature/views.

• Reply Liz 4 May 2015 at 08:47

Thank you, Louise! What a beautiful, encouraging comment. xoxo

• Reply Lotta 3 May 2015 at 17:27

När jag läser din blogg uppskattar jag när du skriver frågor som jag som läsare får reflektera över. Det tycker jag du ska ha med i boken.

• Reply Liz 4 May 2015 at 08:46

Å, vilken bra idé! Kanske jag borde skriva frågor på slutet av varje kapitel. Tack!!

• Reply Lina 3 May 2015 at 20:06

How do you define your inner peace? How do you know that’s what it is? What is it based on, you think? I’m so proud of you, my everything <3

• Reply Liz 4 May 2015 at 08:43

My definition of inner peace… something I should definitely include, baby. Thanks! And, your support means everything to me. Love you so much!

• Reply Meg Evans 7 May 2015 at 21:44

I vote for chronological — I’m curious as to how you got started! And yay for being bold and putting yourself out there. 🙂