create + inspire photography stockholm

week 3: photo a day. april.

21 Apr 2012

week three. done! and i’m still lovin’ this challenge. gives me something to look forward to each day – something creative & fun to add to my day. this week has been crazy busy, but i still managed to snap a shot every day. go me. i haven’t peeked at the challenges for next week, but i’m sure it’ll be fun. as always. for now, here comes week 3!

day 15: sunset –  oh the pressure of waiting all day to see if there is a beautiful sunset or just thick, gray clouds. here’s what happened outside my window about 8:30 pm.

day 16: flower – this flower is planted in the little back garden of our apartment building. i went with black & white. not sure why. i was just feeling it. love the little dew drops.

day 17: something i don’t like – on this day i didn’t like the fact that my train from stockholm didn’t arrive back home until 11:33 pm. looong day. but, a good one. if you haven’t already, check out my adventure here.

day 18: hair –  a little peek at my curly hair.

day 19: orange – a while back, lina decided to arrange out books by color. i love it! it’s like a whole wall of art, and a little treasure hunt when i want to find a book. hehe.

day 20: something i drew – ok. i’m not an artist. i don’t doodle. and i knew i would not draw one thing during the day, so i cheated a tiny bit & chose a previous picture, but worked with it a little. i actually didn’t draw the tattoo, but i had it drawn on me. that counts, right?

day 21: bottle – i wanted to take a picture of the wine bottle i was drinking from tonight, but i am not drinking from one. in fact, i don’t even have one anywhere in the house. but we do have these cozy bottles we use as candleholders.

i can’t believe it’s almost time to begin the may challenge! only one week of april left! if you haven’t joined in this month, you’ll get a chance soon. just check back here on the last day of april & i’ll have the may challenge for you. happy saturday night!

peace out.

• Reply John Smith 21 Apr 2012 at 23:35

Portrait and bottles…. I like! Well done, meeting the challenge every day!
    Regards, John

• Reply liz 22 Apr 2012 at 21:05

thanks so much! and thanks for commenting. stop back by anytime! 🙂

• Reply momentsofmezz 22 Apr 2012 at 05:35

You go girl! I’ve been slacking, missing a day here and there.

My favorite is the bottles. That’s a very unique and neat way to hold your candles. (: Love the tattoo, too.

• Reply liz 22 Apr 2012 at 21:06

🙂 thank you, heather! don’t worry about missing days, just do what you can/feel.

• Reply yogaleigh 22 Apr 2012 at 08:53

I’ve nominated you for a Beautiful Blogger award. Check out http://www.bluegrassnotes.wordpress.com to see details.

• Reply liz 22 Apr 2012 at 21:06

thank you so much! i’m honored! 🙂

• Reply Natalie Alner 22 Apr 2012 at 17:39

Brilliant photos. Love the book arrangement by colour, so out of the box thinking. The love tatoo with the infinity symbol is also brilliant, I want one now. 🙂

• Reply liz 22 Apr 2012 at 21:08

i gotta give credit to my wife for the creativity of the bookshelf idea, but the tattoo was something i found. 🙂 you should get one! my tattoos actually mean a lot to me, they are markers of very important times/ideas/moments in my life. do you have any?

• Reply Natalie Alner 22 Apr 2012 at 21:19

No unfortunately not. Not yet anyway. Part of my upbringing was to reject things like tattoos with severity and disgust. Part of the upcoming changes are the rejection of the all rejections my head is full of. De-program my brain if you prefer. That has already been started.

Share your thoughts