week 1: april photo a day.

7 Apr 2012

the first week of april has come to a close, and i’ve got some pictures to share from the #photoadayApril challenge. i made it through the whole week & found some days a challenge, but I pushed the creative side of my brain to the max… hehe. i truly enjoy this little photo experience & i’m looking forward to next week!

ok. here we go!

day 1- reflection: my reflection in my iPad, as I rode on the train.

20120407-192032.jpg

day 2 – color: colorful easter eggs.

20120407-192045.jpg

day 3 – mail: how mail is delivered in my neighborhood.

20120407-192057.jpg

day 4 – someone who makes me happy: my love, of course. ♥

20120407-192106.jpg

day 5 – tiny: a tiny elephant i got as a gift from india.

20120407-192114.jpg

day 6 – lunch: a yummy quiche made by my love.

20120407-192126.jpg

day 7 – shadow: the shadow of my easter egg on the table.

20120407-192139.jpg

by the way, all my photos are taken with my iPhone using the Instagram app. i have a tiny addiction to it.

peace out, peeps.

• Reply nicolehandschin 7 Apr 2012 at 23:35

Like the pics. Very creative indeed! Oh and you got me completely hooked to instagram. It’s fantastic. Luv ya chica x

• Reply momentsofmezz 8 Apr 2012 at 03:09

Love it! That way of delivering mail is soooo neat!

• Reply Ginger 9 Apr 2012 at 22:33

Great photos! I especially love your tiny elephant! (S)he’s so cute! 😀

• Reply liz 9 Apr 2012 at 22:35

Ginger: 🙂 thanks!

• Reply missfabulousjess 14 Apr 2012 at 06:26

Beautiful photos. I am hopelessly addicted to instagram too!
    I love your take on “shadow” I had no idea what to do for that one. x

• Reply Laura4NYC 20 Apr 2012 at 16:13

Wow! I have an iPhone 4s, took, but my pictures don’t always look so great! Congrats on finding out how to get some nice shots… pass it on, please! 😉

• Reply liz 20 Apr 2012 at 17:13

Laura, i actually have no idea what i’m doing differently other than taking pictures all the time. practice makes perfect, ya know? i use the instagram app on my phone to shoot the pics and then choose a filter, and then just transfer them to my computer and post them. no photoshop of anything. if you have instagram, there is a new little sunshine-shaped button on the bottom left when you are choosing your filter. sometime i use that to brighten up the picture, other than that, just the filter itself. 🙂

Share your thoughts