1. get up as late as possible and throw on some clothes.
2. meet some friends at a designated place in the city & jump in their car.
3. head off to a somewhat unknown destination.
4. walk through the woods to get to said destination
5. enjoy a picnic breakfast and great conversation for about 3 hours in the sunshine.
6. go home satisfied, at peace, and ready to continue seizing the day.
love & peace to you all.
[…] Be. Love. Live. Some amazing pics and writing from an ex-pat American living abroad. Spread Me […]
Sounds like a great day. There’s no trips like spontaneous trips!!!
I know, right?! 🙂
Sounds magical 😀
It was so prefect. xo
Lovely–the list and the pics.
You’re my featured blog at the moment. 🙂 Thanks for sharing.
Thank you, V! And, what an honor to be your featured blog. 🙂 Yay.